The Jerrycan is designed to mount on the top tube at the top tube/ seat post junction to give another easy-to-access storage location when a gastank just isn't enough, but it can also be used at the top tube/steerer tube junction as a smaller alternative to the gastank.
We now stock the Jerrycan in both black and multi-cam!
Measures approximately: 5"x2"x4" (L,W,H)
- 2" width to keep it away from your legs while pedalling
- Plastic stiffened side panels prevent side bulging
- Interior elastic holds a multitool or short pump
- Adjustable height seat tube / post attachment
- Grippy attachment to top tube
- Plastic HDPE side panel inserts
- VX 21 X-pac side panels
- 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon
- yellow lining and closed cell foam padding
- #5 YKK water resistant zipper
- Made in the USA by Revelate Designs.
- Available in black.
Because we receive Jerry Cans in both styles of of VX 21 fabric (shiny black and less-shiny black), please make a note at checkout if you would prefer one or the other. If we can accommodate your request, we will.