The Sweetroll™ is the most advanced bikepacking bar bag on the market. It's a dual ended drybag with lots of attachments and a quick release handlebar mount. The bag can be stripped down or used with add on front pockets.
- 100% Waterproof, with new welded construction.
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stackable spacers, provides room from cable and lever interference with zero abrasion against bag fabric. 4 point Jones Loop Bar mounting (with separate kit)
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener. Adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking.
- Fiddle free detach and mounting.
- Foam spacer block at head tube / crown attachment - bag does not contact the bike.
Sizing - Bigger is not better. Downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads and winter trips. Medium is a good middle ground.
Front pockets purchased separately.
Size Small Closeout!
The Sweetrolls that we have left in the small size are the old sewn style with taped seams, as opposed to the new welded construction. Once they're gone, they're gone, and we only have them in the small size.
Closeout small size sweetrolls are made in the USA