The Sweetroll™ is the most advanced bikepacking bar bag on the market. It's a dual ended drybag with lots of attachments and a quick release handlebar mount. The bag can be stripped down or used with add on front pockets. If you're using a bike that doesn't have a Truss fork, or just want the most secure mounting possible, get one of our Sweetroll Kits for Loop H-Bars! The kit secures the Sweetroll to the front loop and rear crossbar, keeping it away from the headtube and making it very secure, and keeping your frame scuff-free!
- 100% Waterproof, with new welded construction.
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stackable spacers, provides room from cable and lever interference with zero abrasion against bag fabric. 4 point Jones Loop Bar mounting (with separate kit)
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener. Adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking.
- Fiddle free detach and mounting.
- Foam spacer block at head tube / crown attachment - bag does not contact the bike.
Sizing - Bigger is not better. Downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads and winter trips. Medium is a good middle ground.
Front pockets purchased separately.