This handy seatpost clamp is what we use in situations like these:
- On frames that don't have upper rack mounts, where P-Clamps either won't work, or aren't what you're looking for.
- For racks such as the Tubus Logo +2Cm on frames that have their upper rack mounts outside of the adjustment range for that rack's upper struts (please see list below for which Jones Bikes frames need this, and for which rack).
Available in 31.8mm for steel bikes and 34.9 for titanium.
Available in Black.
Currently this item is only required for the combinations shown below.
- Jones Plus SWB Diamond frame with Tubus Logo +2Cm rack.
- Jones Plus SWB Spaceframe with Tubus Logo +2Cm rack.
- Jones Plus SWB Complete bike with Tubus Logo +2Cm rack.
- Jones 29 frames (the original Jones frames) work well with this clamp, and it allows them to work with many different racks.
Note that we recommend using P-Clamps for the upper struts of most racks on the Jones Plus LWB models that do not have upper seatstay bosses.