This fork is lightweight and stiff front to rear for precise steering and control. It has 150 mm hub spacing for better wheel stiffness and strength. It was designed along with, and specifically for, the Jones Plus SWB frames and is also compatible with the older Jones 29er frames.
- Fork designed for 27.5" x 2.8” - 3" or 29" x 2.3" - 2.6" tires, with big clearance. Fits up to 27.5" x 4.8" or 29" x 3.25" with good clearance.
- 150 mm x 15 mm fatbike standard thru axle dropout spacing for use with hubs such as the Jones 150-F (compatible with generator / dynamo hubs).
- 51 mm IS disk brake tab for up to 203 mm rotor.
- 435 mm fork length (parallel to the steerer).
- 55 mm offset/rake for the Jones Plus SWB geometry.
- Replaceable aluminum steerer tube is 345 mm long.
- Compatible with the older Jones 29er frames.
The Jones Titanium Truss Fork is available in three sizes to match each size SWB available.
- Small Titanium Truss Fork Weight (with thru axle, truss clamp bolts, cable clips, and 345 mm steerer tube): 1,029 g (2.27 lb).
- Medium Titanium Truss Fork weight (with thru axle, truss clamp bolts, cable clips, and 345 mm steerer tube): 1,091 g (2.41 lb).
- Large Titanium Truss Fork weight (with thru axle, truss clamp bolts, cable clips, and 345 mm steerer tube): 1,140 g (2.51 lb).
For more information, click the links below to go to the parts of videos where Jeff describes the benefits of the Jones Truss Fork:
Jeff Describes the Truss Fork Design
Design and Suspension Comparison
Flex, Stiffness, Strength, and Wheel Size
Jones Bikes Unicrown Forks video which also includes Truss Fork information:
Jones Bikes Unicrown Forks Video
Installation instructions and headset information here.
Not compatible with suspension corrected frames.